Muscle Relaxant is the generic name for drugs that are used to correct expression lines and hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating). Its active ingredient is a toxin. In fact, it is a natural protein produced from a bacterium, which helps to relax and neutralize overactive muscles that cause wrinkles.
Table of Contents
Before & After Muscle Relaxant
So What Is
This Muscle Relaxant is the generic name for drugs that are used to correct expression lines and hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating). Its active ingredient is a toxin. In fact, it is a natural protein produced from a bacterium, which helps to relax and neutralize overactive muscles that cause wrinkles.
Types and Methods
According to the areas of application, the following types are distinguished:
- Correction of wrinkles of the forehead, nose bridge, area around the eyes, chin.
- Raising the corners of the mouth. Injection of a small amount of the drug into the muscle that lifts the corners of the mouth relaxes it, and they are lifted. This gives the face a more youthful and rested appearance.
- Correction of the “gingival smile” (when the gums are exposed during the smile). In this case, injections can be given, which will relax the muscle that lifts the upper
- Lip, and the gums will not be exposed for a while.
- Relaxation of the chewing muscle. Sometimes in patients, the chewing muscles are in hypertonicity. After the injection, the muscles relax, and the face becomes more harmonious, and the problem of bruxism – involuntary teeth grinding in a dream – is solved.
- Getting rid of hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating). To do this, the toxin is injected into the armpits, palms and feet.
- Getting rid of migraines. For this, about 30 injections are made into the areas on the face, head and neck.
- Weight loss. For this, the toxin based muscle relaxant is injected endoscopically at several points in the stomach of a suitable candidate.
Treatment with muscle relaxants is performed on an outpatient basis.
Including the time of preparation until the local anesthetic cream takes effect, you should plan about 2 hours for the treatment.
Pros of this Muscle Relaxant:
These beauty shots have many benefits. Pros of this muscle relaxant for the face:
- Fast effect. The result is noticeable within a week.
- Safe enough as it is used in very small doses.
- Muscle mobility is preserved. But it is important that the procedure is carried out by a professional and the next injection is made no earlier than 3 months later, when the drug has already resolved.
- After the injection, the face does not sag. It returns to the age-appropriate position.
- The procedure is painless because it is performed intramuscularly. Comparable to a mosquito bite. But if a person has a low pain threshold, an anesthetic cream is applied to the skin.
- Helps to reshape the contours and features of the face. For example, when the drug is injected into the eyebrow area, the gaze opens significantly, becoming more expressive. With this muscle relaxant, you can achieve facial symmetry.
- Doesn’t take long. The whole procedure lasts on average no more than 10 minutes, depending on the amount of work.
- The drug is affordable. The cost of the procedure also depends on the clinic and the number of injections performed.
- It is a drug. Can be used to treat muscle spasms.
Cons of this muscle relaxant
No technique in aesthetic medicine is perfect. This therapy also has disadvantages.
- Short-term action is the main disadvantage of this muscle relaxant. After about 6 months, the effect of the procedure disappears, and everything, including wrinkles, returns to its place.
- Lack of professionalism of many cosmetologists. Nowadays, there are thousands of unskilled specialists and pseudo-doctors with popular online pages that can seriously harm your health. Choose proven medical institutions and specialists with medical education.
- Has contraindications. They are about the same as for other cosmetic procedures.
Restrictions for the procedure:
- Immune and allergic reactions caused by protein impurities;
- Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug;
- Acute phase of infectious diseases and exacerbation of chronic;
- Inflammatory process at the injection site;
- High degree of myopia (according to the opinion of an ophthalmologist);
- Taking antibiotics and drugs that increase the intracellular calcium concentration;
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Pronounced hernias in the upper and lower eyelids;
- SARS, acute respiratory infections, increased body temperature.
- Do not take a horizontal position for several hours.
- During the treatment week, it is not recommended to visit saunas, solarium, swimming pools.
- For a few days, it is better to exclude grueling workouts.
- It is better to stop drinking alcohol for an average of a week.
Top muscle relaxant costs by country
The cost of Muscle Relaxant depends on the experience of the doctor, the brand used and the clinic or hospital you choose.
The prices listed below are intended to give you an approximate idea and are not a final quotation. Your MedClincs consultant will be happy to provide you with details.
|Türkiye (Turkey)||~ 246 €||★★★★★|
|UK||~ 350 £||★★★★|
|Germany||~ 450 €||★★★|
|USA||~ 600 $||★★★|
How long does it take to see the effects from Muscle Relaxant?
Muscle Relaxant starts to show its effect 2 days after the procedure. The time frame for the full transition is 10 days. After the first treatment, the effect can be maintained for a longer period of time, with regular sessions every 6 months for the subsequent treatments. Don’t worry, everything is in your hands. You can do it again when you decide you need it.
What are zones or areas on the face?
All facial areas that can be treated with Muscle Relaxant are so-called zones. Among them are frown lines, crow’s feet, forehead wrinkles and strawberry chin.
Why is Muscle Relaxant cheaper in Turkey?
In Turkey, salary and living costs are lower than in Europe, and the government subsidizes the health sector. Therefore, Muscle Relaxant treatment in Turkey can be done at a much lower cost without sacrificing quality and standard.
Is it safe to have Muscle Relaxant treatment in Istanbul?
With over 1.5 million medical tourists per year, Turkey is one of the three world leaders in health tourism. The healthcare system in Turkey is strictly monitored and regulated to ensure the best quality and highest standard of treatments. Experienced doctors together with a professional team take care of the patients in a professional and competent way. Your Muscle Relaxant treatment will be done by a professional dermatologist using international brands. Therefore, it is safe to undergo Muscle Relaxant treatment in Istanbul.
What are the advantages of Muscle Relaxant treatment in Turkey?
You save money and costs, benefit from international quality and avoid long waiting times. In Turkey, you get the appointment for your Muscle Relaxant treatment at short notice, in Germany you have to wait weeks. The short flight time from Europe is another advantage.
What is Muscle Relaxant and what does it do?
Muscle Relaxant is an exotoxin used for the treatment of facial wrinkles and excessive sweating. It is produced by a bacterium whose main substance is a toxin This toxin prevents the muscles in the injected area from receiving signals from the nerves. Muscle Relaxant is used in many medical fields, especially in aesthetics. Muscle Relaxant is a wrinkle removal method that has been used for years. In addition, it is one of the most preferred methods for many women today, as it is the most reliable and easiest method for getting rid of wrinkles and lines on the face.
Does Muscle Relaxant brighten skin?
Yes, after the procedure, all lines and wrinkles on the skin will be cleared, so a shine occurs. This makes your skin look lively and healthy. When you look in the mirror, you will feel excellent.
How is a Muscle Relaxant treatment performed?
Local anaesthesia cream is applied to the area 20 minutes before the procedure. The area where Muscle Relaxant will be injected is marked with a pencil (for example, if you are getting your face done, raise your eyebrows – for the lines, frown – for frown lines, smile – for crow’s feet).
Is there permanent Muscle Relaxant?
No, the Muscle Relaxant effect is not permanent. However, it has been observed that when you have the same dose of Muscle Relaxant later years, the effect duration may be longer and more pronounced.
Can Muscle Relaxant stop sweaty feet or hand?
Muscle Relaxant injections are a popular treatment choice for excessive sweating on the hands and feet.
Muscle Relaxant Injections Treatment History
At first, it was just a deadly toxin
- In 1897, microbiologist Emil van Emingham identified a bacterium that causes intoxication. This happened after 34 musicians were poisoned at the funeral after eating homemade ham. Three of them died, and 10 were seriously ill. This microorganism was isolated from this ham and spleen of affected people. Earlier, Justinus Kerner, a German poet and medical writer, suggested that small doses of this bacterium toxin could be useful in the treatment of hyperkinesis.
- So, in 1977, researcher Alan Scott began to conduct experiments on the use of this toxin in animals to reduce the activity of hyperkinetic muscles. The experiments were successful, the positive effect was proven, and the toxin-based drug was used in humans. Alan Scott gave the first injection to a strabismus patient.
- This is how the history of Muscle Relaxant Injections began. First, it was used for treatment, then the pharmaceutical industry, introducing new methods of purifying the drug, increasing its safety, brought it to the masses.
- In December 1989, Muscle Relaxant Injections began to be used to treat a range of conditions associated with involuntary muscle contractions. In the same year, the cosmetic effect of the drug was first recorded, and this happened almost by accident after one patient pointed out to her ophthalmologist Jane Carruthers that the toxin injections magically smoothed out wrinkles on the bridge of her nose.
- In 1990, the Carruthers published the first positive results proving the high effectiveness of Muscle Relaxant Injections in the fight against wrinkles.
Types of Muscle Relaxant Treatments:
You might also be interested in ...
Prices & Costs for Permanent Makeup, Hair, Nails & Eyelashes in 2023
Methods, Price, Costs & Clinics
Prices, Methods & Costs 2023
Prices, Clinics & Costs 2023
Best Methods, Prices & Clinics 2023
Best Methods, Clinics, Prices & Costs