About Prof. Dr. Ozhan Celebiler
He has been a specialist in plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery in Istanbul, Turkey, for 31 years.
- Prof. Dr. Özhan Celebiler is an internationally recognized specialist in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery in Istanbul, Turkey.
- Prof. Dr. Özhan Celebiler studied medicine at Istanbul Medical University, where he received his doctorate in medicine in 1982. In 1991, he completed his training as a specialist in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery.
- Dr. Özhan Celebiler practices as a surgeon in all fields of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery in various hospitals in Turkey.
- He is currently working as a surgeon in Academic Hospital.
- 1982 Graduated in medicine from Istanbul Medical University in Istanbul.
- 1991 Title of Specialist in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery from Haydarpasa Gata Hospital in Istanbul.
CAREER & PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
- 1991-2020 Marmara Medical University, Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Department
- 1991-2020 Marmara Medical University, Head and Face Surgery Institute
Professional success, memberships and awards
- Congenital face anomaly (cleft lip and palate)
- Face and nose trauma
- Face and mouth cancer surgery
- Aesthetic facial surgery and facial rejuvenation
- Aesthetic for eyelid
- Aesthetic for breast
- After breast cancer breast correction
Associations, to which he belongs
- American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association ASAPS
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Association
- Cleft Lip and Palate Association